School Values – A Value is a principle that guides our thinking and our behaviour.
At Westfield, every individual is valued for who they are and what they contribute to the school. Values are intended to support the personal, social and spiritual development of every pupil throughout the school and help our children decide the choices they make. We also believe that values have a crucial role in education, because they play a part in raising achievement and encourage pupils to be emotionally intelligent, articulate learners. Values support quality teaching and learning, whilst making a positive contribution to the development of a fair, just and civil society.
Our values are:
- CREATIVITY – unlock your imagination
- RESPECT – we are thoughtful in everything we say or do
- COLLABORATION – we all work together #teamwestfield
- AMBITION – aim high to be the best you can be
- RESILIENCE – work hard, be determined and keep trying